AABS Inc. offers accounting, bookkeeping, payroll, and monthly assessment services to help small businesses run more efficiently
- Financial “cleanup”
– review and reorganize books, improve efficiency, prepare for audits, revise back office policies and procedures
- Check for errors, reconcile accounts, and prepare financial statements
- Create monthly profit and loss statements, pro-forma, and projections
- Perform ongoing review and summary of balance sheet, accounts payable and receivable, reconcile with bank accounts
- Serve as interim CFO for business or non-profit organizations
- Utilize computerized accounting systems and provide training – AABS is a Quickbooks Certified ProAdvisor
Tax laws are complicated and confusing. AABS Inc. is the local expert in small business tax preparation and submitting tax returns for individuals and small businesses
- Enrolled Agent – qualified to represent taxpayers before the IRS
- Prepare taxes and assist in the set- up of entities for individual, sole proprietor, LLC, corporation, partnership, trust, and non-profit organizations
- Experienced at taxes for trusts and estates, including 1041 “final” U.S. Income Tax Return for Trusts and Estates
- Calculate quarterly estimated income taxes, 1099, W-2, all 50 states tax returns
- Available for any questions and will assist and provide clarity on complex income tax issues
Age 55+ (Senior) Services
AABS Inc. is a fiduciary financial advocate
that oversees a wide range of financial matters and refers specialized tasks to the right professionals if needed. We help Baby Boomers and seniors achieve financial peace of mind:
- Serve as a neutral third-party financial liaison between seniors and their families, with power of attorney (POA) or guardianship if desired
- We provide trust, estate, and gifting administration, reporting, advising, and review. We also work with attorneys to execute wills (executor)
- Advise and monitor on matters such as core documents, final 1041 tax returns, financial planning, daily money management, and insurance
- Research financial requirements of living and care arrangements, and provide details regarding costs.
The Local Small Business, Tax, and Senior Advocate (Age 55+) Accountant in Apex NC
Our primary goal at AABS Inc. is to provide accurate advice and information that enables our clients to make informed and educated financial decisions. We serve small businesses and seniors in Apex, Cary, and the surrounding Southwestern Wake County area to help them with accounting, tax services, and financial advocacy. AABS is dedicated to professionalism, responsiveness and quality. We are always readily available for our clients and we provide competent advice and fast accurate response to questions.
AABS promises that each client receives personal and professional attention to match their individual needs. Our high standards of service, along with specialized certifications, set AABS apart from other accounting firms. We believe it is important to continually improve our expertise, financial knowledge and client service. Specialized certifications include: Certified Senior Advisor (CSA), National Association of Enrolled Agents (EA), American Association of Daily Money Managers (AADMM), National Association of Tax Preparers, and Quickbooks Pro Advisor.
AABS Inc. is your trusted financial partner when it comes to getting your business records and related documents in order. If the accounting, bookkeeping, and tax situation in your home or business has been neglected, or it is in a state of disorder, AABS will help get everything back on track with the right accounting methods and systems, such as Quickbooks®.
Finally, building ongoing relationships and working together for a secure future are the main reasons we interact with families and businesses in the Triangle. As a fiduciary agent, we put your interests first and continually earn your trust and confidence. Achieving your peace of mind is our guiding principle.
This Month's Featured Article – AABS Helps Triangle Businesses Prepare & Understand Financial Statements
Posted on March 20, 2015 by AABS Inc.
Preparing local small business financial statements and understanding them is key to the success of Triangle small businesses. At AABS, Inc., we can help local business owners understand which financial statements they need, and we can prepare those statements for your business.
Financial statements are important because they tell you the health of your business. By glancing at these reports, business owners can see where they need to increase dollars and where they need to cut back dollars. It’s not quite that simple, but it is information that is necessary to have for that big picture.
AABS personnel are certified members of the National Association of Tax Preparers and are available to assist Apex area small businesses in creating and maintaining their financial reports. AABS is a trusted name in Southwestern Wake County, especially in Apex and Cary, and many small businesses in the Triangle employ AABS to assist them with their business financials.
AABS suggests that there are two primary financial statements that small businesses need to keep track of:
- The Balance Sheet: The balance sheet includes the company’s assets, liabilities, and net worth. It gives a snapshot of your company’s financial status. The balance sheet will change daily due to the activities of your business, but overall, business owners can monitor their inventory, revenue collections, and creditors with this important information.
- Loss and Profit Statement: Also known as the income statement, this report shows the health of the business over periods of time. This information helps to forecast how much money the business will make after expenses.
Understanding the financials of your small business can be complex and confusing. And the friendly and knowledgeable team at AABS can help. Our team will sit with small business owners and explain how the financial statements work. We can run your financial reports monthly so that your business will have accurate and timely data at your fingertips.
Let the knowledgeable tax and business professionals at AABS handle your financial statements for your business. Call AABS today at the number listed below to set up an appointment. Bring your questions, and your financials, and we can get started in a long-term partnership.
This is an “information only” post and is not considered to be legal financial advice. It is simply meant to be helpful to all those who read it. Consult financial professionals or business attorneys for specific information. This blog post ids produced twice a month by the accounting team at AABS, INC., located near Historic Downtown Apex, NC.
Call us at 919 303-3345 or email us at: email@example.com
Visit our website: www.aabsinc.com
Like us on Facebook
Find us on Twitter
Follow us on Google+
PO Box 1677
Apex, NC 27502
Photo Credit: Stuart Miles, freedigitalphotos.net
Click here to go to the AABS blog page to see additional informative articles