AABS Inc. offers accounting, bookkeeping, payroll, and monthly assessment services to help small businesses run more efficiently
- Financial “cleanup”
– review and reorganize books, improve efficiency, prepare for audits, revise back office policies and procedures
- Check for errors, reconcile accounts, and prepare financial statements
- Create monthly profit and loss statements, pro-forma, and projections
- Perform ongoing review and summary of balance sheet, accounts payable and receivable, reconcile with bank accounts
- Serve as interim CFO for business or non-profit organizations
- Utilize computerized accounting systems and provide training – AABS is a Quickbooks Certified ProAdvisor
Tax laws are complicated and confusing. AABS Inc. is the local expert in small business tax preparation and submitting tax returns for individuals and small businesses
- Enrolled Agent – qualified to represent taxpayers before the IRS
- Prepare taxes and assist in the set- up of entities for individual, sole proprietor, LLC, corporation, partnership, trust, and non-profit organizations
- Experienced at taxes for trusts and estates, including 1041 “final” U.S. Income Tax Return for Trusts and Estates
- Calculate quarterly estimated income taxes, 1099, W-2, all 50 states tax returns
- Available for any questions and will assist and provide clarity on complex income tax issues
Age 55+ (Senior) Services
AABS Inc. is a fiduciary financial advocate
that oversees a wide range of financial matters and refers specialized tasks to the right professionals if needed. We help Baby Boomers and seniors achieve financial peace of mind:
- Serve as a neutral third-party financial liaison between seniors and their families, with power of attorney (POA) or guardianship if desired
- We provide trust, estate, and gifting administration, reporting, advising, and review. We also work with attorneys to execute wills (executor)
- Advise and monitor on matters such as core documents, final 1041 tax returns, financial planning, daily money management, and insurance
- Research financial requirements of living and care arrangements, and provide details regarding costs.
The Local Small Business, Tax, and Senior Advocate (Age 55+) Accountant in Apex NC
Our primary goal at AABS Inc. is to provide accurate advice and information that enables our clients to make informed and educated financial decisions. We serve small businesses and seniors in Apex, Cary, and the surrounding Southwestern Wake County area to help them with accounting, tax services, and financial advocacy. AABS is dedicated to professionalism, responsiveness and quality. We are always readily available for our clients and we provide competent advice and fast accurate response to questions.
AABS promises that each client receives personal and professional attention to match their individual needs. Our high standards of service, along with specialized certifications, set AABS apart from other accounting firms. We believe it is important to continually improve our expertise, financial knowledge and client service. Specialized certifications include: Certified Senior Advisor (CSA), National Association of Enrolled Agents (EA), American Association of Daily Money Managers (AADMM), National Association of Tax Preparers, and Quickbooks Pro Advisor.
AABS Inc. is your trusted financial partner when it comes to getting your business records and related documents in order. If the accounting, bookkeeping, and tax situation in your home or business has been neglected, or it is in a state of disorder, AABS will help get everything back on track with the right accounting methods and systems, such as Quickbooks®.
Finally, building ongoing relationships and working together for a secure future are the main reasons we interact with families and businesses in the Triangle. As a fiduciary agent, we put your interests first and continually earn your trust and confidence. Achieving your peace of mind is our guiding principle.
This Month's Featured Article – 4 Taxes that Triangle Small Businesses Need to Possibly Address
Posted on February 21, 2015 by AABS Inc.
Owning a small business is often exciting and allows for much freedom; until tax time comes around. Most new small business owners are confused about business taxes and what exactly needs to be filed. That’s why, AABS, INC., in Apex, North Carolina is a trusted name in helping local small businesses get their taxes right.
Let’s face it; taxes are confusing for almost every one of us. But, the folks at AABS are certified Enrolled Agents who are qualified to represent businesses with the IRS. Through ongoing training, the professionals at AABS are kept up-to-date on changing tax laws and tax forms. At AABS, your business tax filings and questions can be answered timely and accurately.
Triangle owners and management need to keep in mind the four taxes that may and can affect small business:
- Income Tax: Most businesses are familiar with this pay-as-you-go tax. Employers have income tax withheld from their employee’s paychecks that are filed annually. If your company does not withhold taxes, please contact us to determine whether or not you need to do this.
- Self-Employment Tax: This tax includes deductions for Social Security and Medicare from paychecks. There are special rules for aliens, state or local government employees, and other classifications. Let AABS check to make sure the correct withholdings are being deducted from your company.
- Employment Taxes: Employers are responsible for several employment taxes. They include Federal income tax withholding, self-employment taxes, and Federal unemployment (FUTA) taxes.
- Excise Tax: Depending on what your business does, there may be excise taxes involved. Certain products, equipment, and services need to file special forms for these taxes. At AABS, we can help with this.
Instead of wondering what business taxes need to be filed every year, give Melissa at AABS a call to assess the business and its tax situation. Our trusted Enrolled Agents will answer all questions about tax filing. We will prepare your taxes in a timely manner to avoid penalties, and we stand behind everything we do for every business.
Contact AABS for more information or to schedule an appointment.
This is an “information only” post and is not considered to be legal or financial advice. It is simply meant to be helpful to all those who read it. It is brought to you by the professional team at AABS, INC., located in Apex, NC.
Call us at 919 303-3345 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website: www.aabsinc.com
Like us on Facebook
Find us on Twitter
Follow us on Google+
PO Box 1677
Apex, NC 27502
Photo Credit: Stuart Miles, freedigitalphotos.net
Click here to go to the AABS blog page to see additional informative articles