AABS Inc. offers accounting, bookkeeping, payroll, and monthly assessment services to help small businesses run more efficiently
- Financial “cleanup”
– review and reorganize books, improve efficiency, prepare for audits, revise back office policies and procedures
- Check for errors, reconcile accounts, and prepare financial statements
- Create monthly profit and loss statements, pro-forma, and projections
- Perform ongoing review and summary of balance sheet, accounts payable and receivable, reconcile with bank accounts
- Serve as interim CFO for business or non-profit organizations
- Utilize computerized accounting systems and provide training – AABS is a Quickbooks Certified ProAdvisor
Tax laws are complicated and confusing. AABS Inc. is the local expert in small business tax preparation and submitting tax returns for individuals and small businesses
- Enrolled Agent – qualified to represent taxpayers before the IRS
- Prepare taxes and assist in the set- up of entities for individual, sole proprietor, LLC, corporation, partnership, trust, and non-profit organizations
- Experienced at taxes for trusts and estates, including 1041 “final” U.S. Income Tax Return for Trusts and Estates
- Calculate quarterly estimated income taxes, 1099, W-2, all 50 states tax returns
- Available for any questions and will assist and provide clarity on complex income tax issues
Age 55+ (Senior) Services
AABS Inc. is a fiduciary financial advocate
that oversees a wide range of financial matters and refers specialized tasks to the right professionals if needed. We help Baby Boomers and seniors achieve financial peace of mind:
- Serve as a neutral third-party financial liaison between seniors and their families, with power of attorney (POA) or guardianship if desired
- We provide trust, estate, and gifting administration, reporting, advising, and review. We also work with attorneys to execute wills (executor)
- Advise and monitor on matters such as core documents, final 1041 tax returns, financial planning, daily money management, and insurance
- Research financial requirements of living and care arrangements, and provide details regarding costs.
The Local Small Business, Tax, and Senior Advocate (Age 55+) Accountant in Apex NC
Our primary goal at AABS Inc. is to provide accurate advice and information that enables our clients to make informed and educated financial decisions. We serve small businesses and seniors in Apex, Cary, and the surrounding Southwestern Wake County area to help them with accounting, tax services, and financial advocacy. AABS is dedicated to professionalism, responsiveness and quality. We are always readily available for our clients and we provide competent advice and fast accurate response to questions.
AABS promises that each client receives personal and professional attention to match their individual needs. Our high standards of service, along with specialized certifications, set AABS apart from other accounting firms. We believe it is important to continually improve our expertise, financial knowledge and client service. Specialized certifications include: Certified Senior Advisor (CSA), National Association of Enrolled Agents (EA), American Association of Daily Money Managers (AADMM), National Association of Tax Preparers, and Quickbooks Pro Advisor.
AABS Inc. is your trusted financial partner when it comes to getting your business records and related documents in order. If the accounting, bookkeeping, and tax situation in your home or business has been neglected, or it is in a state of disorder, AABS will help get everything back on track with the right accounting methods and systems, such as Quickbooks®.
Finally, building ongoing relationships and working together for a secure future are the main reasons we interact with families and businesses in the Triangle. As a fiduciary agent, we put your interests first and continually earn your trust and confidence. Achieving your peace of mind is our guiding principle.
This Month's Featured Article – 4 Income Tax Benefits Triangle Small Businesses Should Consider
Posted on January 24, 2015 by AABS Inc.
AABS, Inc., is the perfect tax filing solution for new and established small businesses in the Triangle area. AABS will file last year’s business taxes and stand behind their accuracy.
Every business would love to have more time to manage their day-to-day operations. Small businesses need the help of the experienced staff at AABS in Apex. By letting AABS manage the accounting and/or payroll functions of your small business, more valuable time will be found for daily operations, sales calls, and other major business functions.
Here are four ways AABS in Apex can help your business:
- Keeping tabs on taxes such as federal, state, and employment taxes is time consumptive: It takes up a lot of time for businesses. The experts at AABS will calculate quarterly estimated taxes during the year and send a report. We also prepare 1099’s, W-2’s, and any other IRS income tax form.
- Taxes are complicated and they never get easier to understand: A knowledgeable staff member at AABS is available to answer any questions on tax issues. This will help provide clarity on a complex tax issue that a business needs to understand.
- The owner of AABS is an IRS Enrolled Agent: AABS is qualified to represent taxpayers and businesses before the IRS. Through extensive training and a three-part comprehensive IRS test covering individual and business tax returns, AABS stands behind its tax filings.
- Peace of mind is very important: It is a great benefit to have while AABS manages any business account. Timely and accurate reports of accounting and payroll functions will be part of the process. This keeps businesses abreast of unwanted situations and is a key to success.
Although AABS is located in the Triangle area to assist local businesses with their taxes, it’s a good idea to check the Internal Revenue Service website for any forms or new tax information at any time.
AABS is an asset to any Triangle small business that needs to create more time to manage their business. Contact AABS at the number below to gain valuable time and accurate tax filings.
This is an information only post and is not considered to be legal financial advice but is meant to be helpful to all those who read it. It is brought to you by the professional team at AABS, INC., located in Apex, NC.
Call us at 919 303-3345 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website: www.aabsinc.com
Like us on Facebook
Find us on Twitter
Follow us on Google+
PO Box 1677
Apex, NC 27502
Photo Credit: adamr, freedigitalphotos.net
Click here to go to the AABS blog page to see additional informative articles