Accounting ServicesAABS Inc. offers accounting, bookkeeping, payroll, and monthly assessment services to help small businesses run more efficiently:
- Financial “cleanup” – review and reorganize books, improve efficiency, prepare for audits, revise back office policies and procedures
- Check for errors, reconcile accounts, and prepare financial statements
- Create monthly profit and loss statements, pro-forma, and projections
- Perform ongoing review and summary of balance sheet, accounts payable and receivable, reconcile with bank accounts
- Serve as interim CFO for business or non-profit organizations
- Utilize computerized accounting systems and provide training – AABS is a Quickbooks Certified ProAdvisor
The Local Small Business and Tax Accountant in Apex NC
Our primary goal at AABS Inc. is to provide accurate advice and information that enables our clients to make informed and educated financial decisions. We serve small businesses and households in Apex, Cary, and the surrounding Southwestern Wake County area to help them with accounting and tax services. AABS is dedicated to professionalism, responsiveness and quality. We are always readily available for our clients and we provide competent advice and fast accurate response to questions.
AABS promises that each client receives personal and professional attention to match their individual needs. Our high standards of service, along with specialized certifications, set AABS apart from other accounting firms. We believe it is important to continually improve our expertise, financial knowledge and client service. Specialized certifications include: National Association of Enrolled Agents (EA), American Association of Daily Money Managers (AADMM), National Association of Tax Preparers, Certified Senior Advisor (CSA), and Quickbooks Pro Advisor.
AABS Inc. is your trusted financial partner when it comes to getting your business records and related documents in order. If the accounting, bookkeeping, and tax situation in your home or business has been neglected, or it is in a state of disorder, AABS will help get everything back on track with the right accounting methods and systems, such as Quickbooks®.
Finally, building ongoing relationships and working together for a secure future are the main reasons we interact with families and businesses in the Triangle. Achieving your peace of mind is our guiding principle.