Small Business Accounting and Bookkeeping ServicesRunning a business often requires balancing a long list of responsibilities. A.A.B.S Inc can shorten your list of duties and help you to run your business more efficiently. We’ll also work with you to set and achieve financial goals.
The steps involved with basic bookkeeping can be overwhelming depending on the size of your business and the number of transactions. If you no longer feel like you have control of your books, give us a call. We will manage your business finances and keep you on the right track.
We offer accounting, bookkeeping, and payroll services that allow you more time to focus on the products and services you offer your customers.
Financial “Cleanup” Services
- Review and reorganize current books
- Make suggestions to how to run your books more efficiently
- Help prepare for audits or IRS reviews
- Accounting and back office policies and procedures
Accounting and Bookkeeping
- Monthly Accounting and Bookkeeping Service
- Bank and Credit Card Statement Reconciliations
- Financial Statement Preparation Normal
- Sales & Use Tax Tracking and Filing
- GL Maintenance & Review
- New Company Setup and Training
- Financial Statement Preparation
Monthly Review ServicesIf you already have someone that handles the data entry of your daily transactions but has limited accounting experience, we can help. We can provide monthly services to check your books for errors, reconcile accounts, make adjusting entries & prepare financial reports. If you’re like most business owners, you would like to know that you have an experienced accounting professional on your side to navigate through this tricky area of your business.
- Monthly Reporting – We offer simplified monthly reports and statements to provide a quick and accurate picture of your business activity.
- Monthly Operating Statements – Presents your monthly breakdown of sales, cost of sales and expenses; also called a Profit and Loss Statement.
- Balance Sheet – Summarize your total business assets, liabilities and net worth at a given point in time so you can make decisions about capital expenditures or how to improve profits.
- Bank Reconciliation – Careful comparison and proof of your bank account statement with your checkbook balance each month to ensure you are working with the correct total.
- General Ledger Report – A record of the dates, check numbers, payees and amounts of all expenses within each of your business accounts. Whether you prepare your records by hand, or using one of the computerized accounting systems, this report will provide you with the assurance that your reports have been properly prepared.